Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Invisible Part - NO Glue Tutorial

Hello divas!  This is the creator of Crown Chronicles letting you in on a step by step tutorial on my invisible part weave sew in without any glue.  I am currently transitioning from relaxed to natural.  Its been about 7 months now so I either have my weave sewn in with the invisible part for a side sweep or a full normal closure for a fringe bangs.

The Braid Up
This part takes a bit of time 
If it's not braided properly, can ruin the entire look
Front View
Back
 Sew In
The key is to sew the tracks very, very close together

The Closure
All sewn in, absolutely NO glue
Flat!
Styled
Nice and simple. Curled with a flat iron
SPECIAL THANKS TO MY LOVELY, TALENTED STYLIST Sonya
If you are in the Toronto area (GTA) Contact me for Sonya's details

Follow Crown Chronicles Blog |  Twitter  | Facebook | Channel on YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment