Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feature of the day - Miss Simon

 

Name: Miss Simon

Glory Story: I've been wearing weaves consistently since I was 17.  The first time I got a weave, I was 14. I didn't know how to maintain it so I didnt do it again until I was 17


Break from the weave:  The last time I rocked my real hair was summer of 2009. I wanted to try something new and my hair was badly damaged so I got a hair cut. I had a Rihanna/Keri Hilson inspired hair do. Since then I've been wearing weaves only, mainly for convenience.

Products:  I don't really have a stable brand of products I use. I like to test new things.  I like to use Onyx/Black Diamond brand of weave. For the price range, the quality is surprisingly consistent and last longer than your average yaki weave





Follow Crown Chronicles Blog |  Twitter  | Facebook | Channel on YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment