Monday, February 21, 2011

Feature of the day - Chantal

Unlike most people who do the "big chop" and go natural, Chantal's hair was healthy, thick, average length and absolutely gorgeous before she loc'd up from hair.

Natural twists
NAME: Chantal

GLORY STORY - HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN NATURAL? 14 months

WHY YOU TRANSITIONED: I always wanted to go natural but was afraid that I would be unable to maintain it. I kept seeing more and more women with natural hair, especially locs and started researching it in late 2009. I felt a strong conviction to return to my roots and wear my hair as God had intended me to...natural. I finally took the plunge on February 2010 and loc’d my hair. It was the best decision I ever made.

HAIR PRODUCTS YOU USE: I use the Organic Root Simulator brand which is great for my locs. I use the Lock & Twist gel to twist my roots, the Shea Butter Moisturizing lotion to keep my locs soft, the Anti-Itch Scalp Oil to control itchiness, and Creamy Aloe Shampoo to wash and keep my locs fresh and clean.

BEFORE
I was a perm queen. Was straightening my hair since I was 9!
 
AFTER
 

Follow Crown Chronicles Blog |  Twitter  | Facebook | Channel on YouTube

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chantal - I know you from elementary school. Brookmill.

Post a Comment